Jack Newton Junior Golf Foundation has the prime objective of introducing golf to boys and girls under 18 years of age throughout New South Wales.
The business needed to relaunch the brand and gain new vibrance in the youth market. Wolff’s previous work with the client and understanding of the target market were a fundamental bases in developing the new brand.
The outcome was a fresh new logo with a contemporary look and feel, which was much more appealing to the target market. The new logo was applied across a range of mediums including:
- Redesigned website with up to date functionality including a tournament management system
- Brand guidelines documentation
- Stationery suite including letterhead, business cards and email signatures
- Territory manager microsites
- EDM templates for news and announcements
- Promotional items such as caps, shirts, bag tags, cups etc
- Point of sale items such as tee flags, banners
- Car wraps
- The new brand was rolled out to all schools across the state.