Are you an ace mid-weight graphic and web designer who’s ready to step up to a senior role?
If you answered yes, it’s time you joined our team.
Wolff Design is looking for a graphic / web designer, who has 5+ years experience and is ready to take the lead.
You will need to be a good communicator as you won’t just be behind your computer – you will be communicating with clients, taking creative briefs, and working with other members of the team to develop concepts to reality.
As a multidisciplinary designer you will be confident working across, brand, digital and print and will be creating from scratch as well as utilising the efficiency of WP templates. You will be working closely with our web developer so you will need to understand the technical aspects of web development and responsive design but maybe not the code (your call, but preferred).
Above all you will be eager to learn and fun to be with.
What are we like at Wolff Design?
Wolff Design is a small creative agency located in the heart of Neutral Bay with easy access to buses, shops, cool places to eat, and some pretty nice views of the harbour – I wish, but we do have great big windows. You can expect to be busy but we aren’t scared of having fun while we are at it.
Established in 1995 we have built up a solid and diverse client list across finance, insurance, health, education, real estate and construction. This diversity means a day in the office is varied. One morning you could be working on a direct marketing campaign for an optic care multinational and that afternoon you will be taking a brief to develop an innovative web design for a SME finance client.
This role is not for someone who is a one-design wonder – you will need to be creative, and able to take a design from concept to finished product.
Not only that but we also invest in our designers so they are always learning, have the right tools, being stretched and helped to build the career they want.
Here are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Tight prepress and printer knowledge
- Expert in the most up to date Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint)
- HTML and CSS skills (an advantage)
- Love of UI & UX on responsive websites, social media, media and creative technology
- Calm under pressure and able to prioritise projects and tasks
- A great talker and writer who can work well in a team
- Has a thirst for knowledge and wants to grow
This is fairly informal but before we begin let’s start with a few quick statements:
- I’m a mid to senior designer who wants to step up to a new challenge
- The sky’s the limit when it comes to creativity
- Bringing to life my client’s ideas is my passion
- I want to work somewhere I am not only respected but have flexibility to live my life
If you answered yes to some or all of those statements we want to hear from you.
What are you waiting for? Apply today
If you are ready to sink your teeth into a new challenge we want to hear from you today – send your resume and portfolio showcasing your print and digital design skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no travellers or agencies.